If you have any questions, drop me a line.
- Hella Trippin is published by and reflects the personal opinions of its author, Grace. Salty language, suggestive imagery, and certain topics may pop up from time to time, so keep the kiddies away.
- Posts are fact-checked at time of publication. However, details do change and Hella Trippin cannot guarantee the accuracy of archived content (you can submit corrections and updates here). You are always encouraged to do your own due diligence before traveling.
- Unless otherwise noted, all text and images on this site are my original work. Please see the Fair Use section below for more details.
- This blog sometimes uses images and video from external sources. Credit and linkbacks are attributed wherever possible. If you are the owner of an image featured on Hella Trippin and would like to have it removed, please contact me.
- Hella Trippin is not responsible for content that exists on external websites that it references via hyperlinks.
- Hella Trippin reserves the right to edit, supplement or delete any existing text or imagery without prior warning.
- Comments on this site are moderated to filter out content that is considered profane, solely for self-promotion, or just general spam.
- Hella Trippin is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments, which are the sole responsibility of their respective authors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Unless otherwise noted, all text and images on this site are my original work. All rights to the original writing and photography on this website are reserved for its creator/s. Image usage for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without express written consent. Removal or alteration of digital watermarks is a violation of this agreement. Mega sadness.
Please contact me first if you are interested in using a photo on your personal site. If you pin an image to Pinterest or post one on Tumblr, please include a credit to Hella Trippin as the source and link back to this website (a link to the full post for a post-specific image is cool, too). Link backs are always appreciated (+1 karma!).